Reporting limits listed in the tables below represent normal sample conditions and may be higher for any sample depending on target analyte levels, matrix complexity, moisture content, or background interference. ARI reserves the right to screen all samples prior to preparation or analysis to determine optimal analytical outcome. A zip file with all the analysis tables below can be downloaded here.
- EPA 604 Pentachlorophenol (GC/ECD) (Water)
- EPA 608 PCB Aroclors (GC/ECD) (Water/Low Level Water)
- EPA 608 Pesticides (GC/ECD) (Water)
- SW-846 8041A Chlorophenols (GC/ECD) (Water/Solid)
- SW-846 8081B Pesticides (GC/ECD) (Water/Solid/Low Level Water/Sediment/Tissue)
- SW-846 8082A PCB Aroclors (GC/ECD) (All Matrices and Levels)
- SW-846 8082A PCB Congeners (GC/ECD) (Water/Solid)