Washington State accredited drinking water analysis services are offered at ARI, available to homeowners, renters, property managers, daycare center operators, or anyone else concerned about drinking water quality. Contact ARI for more information regarding pricing, turnaround time, and sample collection.
Reporting limits listed in the tables below represent normal sample conditions and may be higher for any sample depending on target analyte levels, matrix complexity, moisture content, or background interference. ARI reserves the right to screen all samples prior to preparation or analysis to determine optimal analytical outcome. A zip file with all the analysis tables below can be downloaded here.
- Arsenic EPA 200.8 (ICP/MS) (Drinking Water)
- Copper EPA 200.8 (ICP/MS) (Drinking Water)
- Lead EPA 200.8 (ICP/MS) (Drinking Water)
- SM 9222 B Total Coliform (Drinking Water)
- SM 9222 D Fecal Coliform (Drinking Water)
- EPA 353.2 Nitrate/Nitrite/NO2+NO3 (Drinking Water)